Saturday, October 20, 2007

17 years and counting...

on behalf of elise and myself let me say that we could not be happier for you both. that is a true blessing and i say that because the only two things i ever have had for 17 consecutive years are my son and my baseball glove.

on behalf of myself let me also add how impressed i was with the obvious thought and care and time peter took to get especially dressed up for renee on this most special and auspicious of occasions. if i am not mistaken the dead giveaway to the formal dress code was the johnny cash black jeans reserved instead of the usual blue jeans. nicely done!

but for real, your celebration sounded like a truly memorable way to spend such a special occasion and you have all of our best wishes now and for the future.

the newer, cleaner quarter may take some getting used to - i am holding out hope that the clean-up initiative did not affect clover grill TOO much; that would really ruin the effect.

No comments: